* "Reply to" settings in Registrar Configuration did not display the administrator e-mail addresses after recent WHMCS update. Issue has been fixed.
* Bugfixes for Delete functions
* Changes to cURL behaviour due to function changes in cURL which caused the Whois Provider to malfunction
* Compatibility problems with WHMCS 8.x fixed
* Delete problems with WHMCS 8.x fixed
* "date" deletion is now again possible in the Admin Area
* the menu items for redirector and owner change in the Client Area are now localized via /lang/overrides/
* minor fixes for buttons in Client Area forms
* Compatibility for WHMCS 7.9.2 tested, no errors occurred.
* Improvements to domain cancelation
* Service cancelation with activated domain cancelation checkbox will switch off auto-renew for the domain which leads to a deletion on expiration.
* Please activate the option Setup -> Automation Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Cancellation Requests O Tick this box to automatically terminate accounts with cancellation requests when due
* The client can afterwards re-activate auto-renew again if he later decides to keep the domain.
* Compatibility update for WHMCS 7.8.3
* Contact information form in client area fixed
* domain extensions now also working for Transfers, until now only Create was possible
* general errors in plugin fixed
* general change of localisation for "Cancel" buttons in Client Area, Buttons now show "Undo changes" because the button just resets the form
* missing Cancel Button styles fixed in OwnerChange and Redirect forms (changeOwner.tpl/domainForwarding.tpl)
* improvements to class.InterNetX_API.php for update/ownerchange task (FUNCTION domainOwnerChange now uses task code 0104010 instead of 0102)
* fix domain action buttons in Admin Area if language is not EN
* improvement for handling of additional fields (extensions)
additionaldomainfields.php and dist.additionalfields.php are no longer required in the plugin.
InterNetX_additionaldomainfields.php must be called within additionaldomainfields.php as before (see setup documentation)
* fix to domainsync, deleted domains now go to "CANCELLED" automatically instead of keeping on "ACTIVE"
* fix to transfersync, domains that have successfully been transferred now go to "ACTIVE" again
- Extensions for .UK fixed
- unified Redirector Wording in Client Area
- extensions for .IT updated
- OwnerC = AdminC function for domain transfers fixed
- Problem with thirdlevel TLDs solved (.co.uk)
- Problem with SSL CSR transmission fixed
- Compatibility for WHMCS 7.7.1
- dist.additionalfields.php removed
- Errors in additionalfields.php fixed
- changes to InterNetX.php to display registration errors that were previously not shown
- new function in class.InternetX_API.php to display registration errors that were previously not shown
- Incompatibility with PHP 7.1 and later fixed for Premium Domain Check
- WHMCS 7.5.1 compatibility assured
- improvement: localisation moved to overrides folder
- InterNetX.php: Premium Domain Check improved for PHP 7.1 and later versions
- InterNetX.php: New function InterNetX_FormatPhone improves phone number formatting
- class.InternetX_API.php: check for InterNetX Nameservers implemented to prevent errors with external nameservers
-> if you are using virtual nameservers you have to change "ns14.net" twice in class.InternetX_API.php according to your nameserver hostname!
- class.InternetX_API.php: Country fix for transfers
- WHMCS 7.5 compatibility assured
- improvement: localisation for german in client area
- improvement: DNS form and redirect forms in client area
- bugfix: wrong button localisation in client area fixed, unnecessary buttons removed